13 West Campbell Street
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
847-222-7887

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Are you wearing a good Helmet?

I am a VERY BAD blogger,
Sorry about that but things have been pretty busy around the Shop lately, I will try to get better, I Promise.

That being said, things are developing well at our little Shop, For anyone who hasn't been by lately, Swing on in on your next ride and check us out.

Call it a Skid Lid, Brain Bucket, Melon Protector, or just Helmet. You should be wearing one, for loads of reasons, which I don't need to get into here. Just know that we are now an Authorized Bell Dealer, and we have a whole back wall of Helmets suitable for the whole family, Toddlers, Kids, BMX, Adults, Roadies, and Mountain.
I'd post a picture, but I gotta get back to work tuning up bikes and stuff.
See you at Bike The Drive?

peter

No comments: