13 West Campbell Street
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
847-222-7887

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Bike Camp

I'm a total bike geek,
A little later this month I am actually going to Bike School and I am very excited.
Although I will be leaving my family for an unprecidented amount of time. I hope to gain some of the skills and knowledge that 20 years in the restaurant buisiness hasn't given me.
The people I currently work with are calling it "Bike Camp" sort of like a play on the Space Camp haven for geeks.
One of the biggest choices I have is what bike to bring, the fixie, the LiteSpeed, the hoopdie, or the Mountain Bike..... Living in Illinois, we don't really see many hills, so I may need a little help there, but I would hate to loose one of my "good bike" to the air line luggage crushers.

No comments: